Emily Skin Soother Review
Name of the Product
Mike Arsenault, acupuncturist and herbalist became a dad in 2006. His daughter Emily had baby eczema. She had red bumps on her cheeks, neck and sometimes limbs.
As a concerned father, Mike started to create a skin soother for Emily. With Emily’s baby skin in mind, Mike wants to use bare minimal, all natural, and high quality herbs.
Emily Skin Soother was created. It has no sulfur, no preservative. The original soother has only five ingredients, including olive oil, beeswax, angelica sinensis (Dang Gui), Potentillae Chinensis Herb (Bei Zi Cao) and Mentha Haplocalyx Herb (Bo He / Mint).
The original soother has no colors, fragrances or chemicals added.
Although it was created to soothe eczema, Mike’s family, friends, and patients found out the soother works for many other dry, chapped, and flaking skin.
- 5 ingredients skin soother for dry, red, rough, and irritated skin.
- 5 ingredients are olive oil, beeswax, angelica sinensis (Dang Gui), Potentillae Chinensis Herb (Bei Zi Cao) and Mentha Haplocalyx Herb (Bo He / Mint)
- Emily Skin Soother does not have parabens, petroleum products, preservatives, additives or artificial fragrances
- The soother helps the following conditions
- Baby eczema (dry type)
- Diaper rash
- Adult dry type eczema
- Flaking and dry psoriasis
- Chapped and cracked hands
- Cracked feet and cuticles
- $4.00(0.4oz jar)
- $15.99 (1.8oz jar)
- $57.96 (7.4oz jar)
- $17.99(2.1oz stick)
- Lavender skin soother: the same 5 ingredients and lavender essential oil
- Super dry skin soother: organic sunflower oil, beeswax, frankincense, rhubarb root, red peony root, dandelion, and essential oils of bergamot and lavender
- Diaper skin soother: organic sunflower oil, beeswax, frankincense, red peony root, dictamnus root and phellodendron amurense bark
- Hot skin soother: organic sunflower oil, beeswax, frankincense, red peony root, dictamnus root and phellodendron amurense bark.
Pros and Cons
- It is made by an acupuncturist and herbalist
I advocate for acupuncture and traditional Chinese medicine. Thus, I love products made by an acupuncturist.
- It is all natural
There are only 5 ingredients for its original product and it is all natural. Simple but effectively. What you can ask more for.
- It delivers result fast
I test out the original product on my dry nose. Where I live is very smokey due to wildfires. I need to blow my nose multiple times a day. The skin around my nostrils are red and dry.
Just one thin layer at night, my dryness and redness disappear the next morning. It is really a very effective skin soother.
- It has sample size
If you are those who want to try things out before a big commitment, Emily Skin Soother provides a 3 sample size package for $10.80. You can pick any 3 from 5 soothers. The shopping cart is also very flexible. It allows you to choose 2 or even 3 for a specific soother.
- If you need strong lavender scent
I purchased a sample size of lavender scent. Maybe because it is small(0.4oz), the scent is very light. Thus, if you prefer a strong scent, a travel size might not give you what you want.
- If you need a lot of recent reviews
Each product page does not show a lot of reviews. Those 5 soothers respectively have less than 10 reviews and some of the reviews are more than 5 years old.
I have not yet found another skin soother made by all natural ingredients. If you know any product out there, please do let me know.
I highly recommend Emily Skin Soother to anyone who has dry skin conditions and wants to use all natural ingredients.
Emily Skin Soother uses only 5 all natural ingredients and the original one no fragrance. It suits baby and adult skin!
I have no affiliate relationship with Emily Skin Soother.