AcuProsper Podcast Review
Name of the Podcast
AcuProsper by Katie Altneu
No matter if you are still in acupuncture school or you start practicing already, Kate’s AcuProsper podcasts will inspire you for better practice. A way fits you and makes you thrive.
If you look for straightforward practice suggestions, episodes in 2019 and 2020 covered marketing, mindset, and how to set up a better practice.
If you want to know more about other acupuncturists’ journeys and practices, episodes in 2021 are where you should start.
- AcuProsper has two seasons of the podcast
- Season 1 (2019-2020) is about acupuncture practice, mindset, and marketing. Each episode is usually around 20 minutes or less
- Season 2 (2021) is Katie interviewing other acupuncturists about their practice and journey to become an acupuncturist. Each episode is usually more than 30 minutes to 1 hour
What Topics Covered
- Season 1: acupuncture practice, mindset to be successful in acupuncture practice, acupuncture marketing
- Season: Interview 9 acupuncturists about their practices and related business
Pros and Cons
- Listen to different acupuncturists’ journeys and other business practices
If you think acupuncture practice comes with only one way, seeing patients. You are about to be surprised.
Katie’s interviews with 9 acupuncturists all have different ways to run the practice. Some of them run businesses outside the realm of acupuncture.
It is inspiring to listen to different acupuncturists' journeys and how they run their practice which makes them thrive.
- She is an acupuncturist
Katie is an acupuncturist and she coaches acupuncturists to unstuck in their practice. She also has an online course to show acupuncturists how to create passive income.
She showcases how to practice acupuncture and has other passion projects at the same time.
- She highlights different ways of practicing
If you want to seek different ways to set up your practice, her interviews with other acupuncturists will spark some ideas.
- It does not update regularly
If you are those listeners who expect a regular update, you might need to be more patient about the new episodes. Season 1 is more on a weekly update. Season 2 is roughly every month.
- Very different topics between season 1 and season 2
If you are those listeners who just want one type of content, you will find seasons 1 and 2 are very different. Season 1 is Katie sharing her practice advice. Season 2 is Katie interviewing other practitioners.
If you want more content about an acupuncturist interviewing acupuncturists and Chinese medicine practitioners, you will like Qilogical by Michael Max.
Currently, Qilogical has one free episode every month. The rest of the month is restricted to paid members.
- Acupuncture Marketing School
If you love season 1 about acupuncture marketing, Acupuncture Marketing School by Michelle Grasek is a weekly podcast focused on acupuncture marketing.
If you like to read more about this podcast, you can see the review here.
No matter if you want to better your practice and see what other acupuncturists shape their practice, AcuProsper will spark your ideas. Download all episodes and start to explore different possibilities.
I have no affiliate relationship with AcuProsper.